Why Choose Us
Helal Iran Medical Devices, a large modern industrial complex manufacturing single use medical supplies in Middle East, is a subsidiary of Medical Procurement Organization. Founded in 1991 then declared open in 1992 in an area of 24 ha including over 30,000 square meters of premises among which 12,000 m2 belongs to the production facility and the rest 18,000 square meters to the logistics units of utilities, laboratories, administration and financial departments, warehouses, etc.
The primary motivation to establish this company was to provide 2ml and 5ml disposable syringes for the domestic market thus eliminate the dependency on foreign supplies as well as to control the domestic market in quality and quantity terms.The company was recognized as the best manufacturer of 2ml, 5ml and 10ml.
Recognizing other domestic requirements, the company moved towards extending its production lines and supplying other products such as Hypodermic needles in gauges corresponding to the Syringes, Dialyzers in two series and seven sizes, Leukocyte filters, Infusion sets, Fistula needles, Microsets (Administration sets), Dental needles and IV-catheters in four sizes. Now, the projects of Sobag (a sealed bag that contains sodium bicarbonate powder for Hemodialysis) and Blood bag are going through the test production phase.
The production of the above products through the state-of-the-art technology and equipment, qualified staff, in a clean controlled environment in compliance with GMP and other international and national regulations as well as using quality raw (Medical grade) materials led the company to deserve the following achievements:
- Award from Institute for Standards and Industrial Research for the Islamic Republic of Iran (ISIRI) for being "The Supreme Unit of the year"
- Promotional Quality certificates for Dialyzers and obligatory Qulity certificates for other products
- Certificate of "Green Industry" from the Iranian Environmental Conservation Organization
- Certificate of ISO 9001-2008
- Certificate of ISO 13485-2003
- Certificate of ISO 14001-2004
- Certificate of OHSAS 18001-2007
- CE mark for all the products